Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: remain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- change, if man were to keep returning to an earth that remained
- If we had remained at the stage of this ancient,
- periods, at least something of the spiritual world still remained in
- remaining in darkness, it might have happened that this significant
- but rather, in the time remaining at our disposal, gradually to
- essential, however, is that it should not remain teaching but rather
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- essential events occurring in an age may remain completely concealed
- will remain misunderstood if spiritual science is not there.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- remained. In ancient India, Persia, even in Egypt, there was still a
- senses remained. Paul said that man should purify his forces, his
- it is impossible for modern man to develop this ability if he remains
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- through space or remaining, in appearance, at rest.
- The question remains, however: are masculine and
- advanced beyond a certain stage of evolution but had remained behind.
- appears in the form of the female body has remained as if it were at
- remained behind at a more spiritual stage; in its form it has not
- female body we thus have something that has remained behind normal
- be separated off. If it had remained in the earth, the earth could
- evolution. The comet has remained at this stage, but now it must
- itself in present cometary existence, because the comet has remained
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- the human soul. This age of Moses has remained effective in all
- brain has gradually been drained off, and only a little still remains
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- material substances that have remained backward; they have not taken
- on the laws of the sun and earth but have remained at the ancient
- far in its evolution, and such bodies as have remained at an earlier
- Because a woman's body has remained behind in its
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- to keep returning to an earth that did not change but remained essentially
- remained at the stage of this ancient clairvoyance, we could not have
- Nevertheless, there still remained in them a memory of their life
- remained in humanity. It was as if in men of the present day
- who have reached a certain age there were to remain something of the
- only remaining possibility was to reflect about the spiritual world
- in remaining in darkness, an event of such momentous
- event to pass unnoticed but in the time that remains to us gradually
- teaching, however, is that it does not remain as such but is
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- vision of the spiritual worlds made possible by the remains of the
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- nature in which his spirit dwells, so long does he remain its slave.
- Himself will remain living for all ages to come. Whoever will not
- Remain'st thou in widths of Space, in courses of Time,
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- endeavour. Such ideas should never remain mere theory. The
- practically unknown. It might have remained unknown
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: