Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: revelation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- A second stage of God revelation was experienced at the time of Moses,
- Thus, the divine revelation proceeded in stages. God first appeared to
- preacher and made powerful revelations. To him came the layman who was
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- which contains within it the vision and experience of revelations,
- revelations will spring forth from it. He knows that Christianity is
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- millennium after Christ through a mighty inner revelation. Things are
- them was killed. It was a revelation of the World-I working just as
- revelation of the Christ event, which can be understood only through
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- A second state of this revelation of God was experienced
- revelation thus proceeded in stages. God first appeared to Abraham as
- preacher and could make powerful revelations. To him came the layman
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- thunder, in the great revelation from the Elements of laws for men.
- revelation from within man.
- a revelation of the World-Ego from within — working from within
- with a power as great as that of the revelation from the Elements to Moses
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- Whitsun festival it streams, through another revelation, into the
- external world of sense the revelation of these forces is at its
- the revelation and inspiration of their own souls revealed itself to
- growing, always bestowing on us new and again ever new revelations. We
- itself as the final product of the teachings and revelations which had
- But how did Buddhism clothe this doctrine in its revelations? In such
- out of spiritual revelation is the thought of reincarnation, born from
- conscious that we fashion ourselves out of the Whitsun revelation. It
- signifies for us that we are right in listening to the revelation, in
- seeing a renewal of the revelation of that power which was in the
- of East and West, of the two mighty revelations of Christianity and
- unite these two revelations; that would be to stop at mere theorising.
- happen, new revelations are necessary. And that, for us, is what
- revelation, heralding a renewed and transformed truth of the Christ
- Impulse. Only those will understand the new revelation who believe
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- right feeling for the great revelations of existence and we
- The first revelation of Christ is in reflection. We cannot
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: