Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: right
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- right way, they will find the Kingdom of Heaven.
- righteousness; he will become pervaded with godliness and his ego will
- who are persecuted for righteousness sake, For they will be fulfilled
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- employ our forces and faculties in the right way.
- important is taking place in the world, taking place right now, of
- this event, prepares them to relate themselves in the right way to
- making the right use of our incarnations, so that we may be able
- prepared themselves rightly to receive the events of this important
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- comprehend things in the right way. Regarding outer physical
- one incarnation or embodiment in the right way? If we could simply be
- make use of each incarnation, each earthly embodiment, in the right
- understand in the right way. It was expressed in the prophecy of John
- must learn to understand in the right sense this return of Christ. We
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- right-mindedness.” He is the one who will make clear for human
- beings the significance of right-mindedness. This will all lead human
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- them in the right way. The first contrast in the cosmos whose
- Moon evolution. It was the earth that made him into an upright being,
- space, because the forces of the sun raised him upright, whereas
- has tried to raise himself into the upright posture, he has somehow
- advancing course of evolution may be supported in the right way from
- rightful place and significance in the whole structure of our
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- the fact that in this respect the Gospels are right: we may not
- spiritual worlds in the right way. Naturally, initiation leads up to
- come to pass for humanity if we interpret in the right sense the omen
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- bodies in the right way, they will find the kingdom of heaven.”
- will notice in his heart a thirst for righteousness; he will become
- with God or blessed are they who are persecuted for righteousness
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VII: The Return of Christ
- worlds. Those who understand anthroposophy in the right way will say
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- such fundamental events are occurring, can rightly be called an era
- that person I can see something like a bright band of light.”
- fact standing right before our eyes and yet connected with a great
- working one upon the other. In order for man to walk upright, the sun
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- — a will of which it might rightly be said that it was
- this great event, to prepare them to take their rightful place in the
- teaching should guide us how to make the right use of our
- unless these had prepared themselves to respond in the right way. It
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- realised that in this respect the Gospels are right: Christ may not
- the sun. Where is the light that floods a bright moonlit night? It is
- moon on bright moonlit nights. What manifests thus in space also
- the right way. Initiation does, of course, lead to higher stages that
- lecture yesterday is rightly understood. If men realise that they
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- deepest esoteric Christian meaning. The Spirit, also rightly
- righteous man. This word was used in the old sense, and
- through (for this is the right meaning of the original word in our
- Spirit he held to in his righteousness. Accordingly he wished as it
- gives us the right to regard Christianity as something which is ever
- Let us look at the first Christian centuries, right up to our own day.
- signifies for us that we are right in listening to the revelation, in
- right understanding of the Christian Whitsun thought we can justify
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- assume its rightful place within the whole setting of cosmic
- did not carry out in the right way what seem to be most
- right feeling for the great revelations of existence and we
- turning it to account will be given us at the right moment.
- give us the right attitude to the great and incisive
- looked right up to the realm of the Spirits of Personality
- which do hunger and thirst after righteousness ...) Man's
- righteousness can be blessed.
- group of three virtues stand higher: Righteousness, Mercy,
- they which are persecuted for righteousness sake ...
- willingness to endure persecution for the sake of righteousness.
- has enabled men to understand this Event aright, has led them
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: