Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shadow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- called an ancient, shadowy clairvoyance.
- example, facts of which the modern dream is only a shadow —
- one of their ordinary consciousness. It will seem shadowy, a dim
- only shadowy and dim. There might, for example, be so much
- body, at least as a shadowy image, and also to experience the
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- shadowy outline and in its first elements, what we call man's etheric
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- their shadows,” but that they cast their lights.) Thus, in a
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- ancient, shadowy clairvoyance.
- which the dream to-day is a mere shadow, in most cases no longer
- shadowy, like a divination, as though an operation had been
- still shadowy and dim. There might, for example, be so much
- will be able to see the etheric body at least as a shadowy picture
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- saying, “cast their shadows”, I prefer to say,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: