Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: strong
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- dreamlike clairvoyance, was substantially stronger than during the
- felt their connection with the spiritual world so strongly as during
- assurance of it was less strong in this later time than it had been
- anthroposophical teaching should be transformed in us into the strong
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- the spiritual world upon man were no longer so strong and alive as
- continued, man's I-consciousness would have grown ever stronger, to
- This cannot be emphasized too strongly for all who have ears to hear.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- seen most strongly when one examines the two individualities, Buddha
- incarnations have gradually penetrated the physical so strongly that
- laboratory whether a man has a strong or weak moral character. This
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- upon us. This feeling of sublimity will be stronger in one person,
- less strong in another, according to his particular individual
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- evolution. On account of this, it has become too strongly hardened.
- the comet; its forces are even stronger than the comet's. This is the
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- clairvoyance, was essentially stronger than at other times
- as strongly as during Krita Yuga, when :they no longer felt that
- this later age the realisation of its existence was not as strong as
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- strongly within him. But do not imagine that even now this knowledge
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- other hand, that feeling was all the stronger which makes each man a
- called an impulse strong enough to grow ever more towards human
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- strong and the soul has become weak. Think of soft wax and
- strongly as a spiritual power. It was the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: