Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: task
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- be man's task to develop, especially through Christianity, an
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- temptation will be the task of those who learn through spiritual
- prepare us for the great tasks, the great missions of the human race
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- most important tasks in this present incarnation.
- during the age that began with the close of Kali Yuga. It is our task
- transition. It is the task of spiritual science to prepare human
- task by seeing to it that a sublime event such as this not pass
- task of anthroposophy to protect human beings from this temptation.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- to enter into details now, since that would be an endless task, but
- Halley's Comet has a quite definite task, and everything else
- task. Halley's Comet — we are speaking here of its spiritual
- aspect — has the task of impressing on human nature its own
- Every cometary body thus has a definite task. Human
- various comets have here their different tasks, and when a comet has
- They dissolve when they have completed their tasks. Regularity, all
- connection with the greatest tasks of spiritual life in — our
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- express in this way: what is our task as human beings in any
- moments in evolution is one of the tasks of spiritual research.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- as the others. It will, in fact, be man's task to develop, especially
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VII: The Return of Christ
- given us the task of teaching anthroposophy. In the West this message
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- about our usual tasks — so it is also in the far reaches of
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- past this temptation will be the :task of those who learn through
- way that it will make us worthier to fulfil the great tasks and
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- great moments in the process of evolution is among the tasks of
- The Tasks and Aims of Spiritual Science.]
- “... Halley's Comet has a quite definite task and everything
- else that it brings with it is definitely related to this task.
- — has the task of impressing human nature as a whole in
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- more and more adequate for our future tasks.
- thy real task is, as quickly as possible, to free thyself from the
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- concerns of daily life, thinks about his tasks and duties in
- only attitude to our tasks in life that can give us a true
- beginnings of karma, our tasks in life will become clear to
- us. Not only is it our task to do this thing or that; it is
- our task to make ourselves as worthy, as valuable, as we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: