Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: term
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- so if we consider our times in terms of the whole of human evolution,
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- night. There were thus intermediate states in which human beings
- intermediate state of which we spoke. He lived in the spiritual world
- Krita Yuga, when they felt their impulses to be less determined by
- sleep and during the intermediate state we have already mentioned.
- these still earlier periods might be included in the term “Golden
- used the term, Kali Yuga began approximately in the year 3101 BC. We
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- it was only during certain intermediary states, between sleeping and
- clairvoyant receptivity. Especially during certain intermediary
- Hence, when human beings were in the intermediary state between
- the approximate date of its termination. We are now approaching a
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- earth not in terms of purely mineral forces but in terms of plant, or
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- expression is not quite apt, but we lack suitable terms —
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- retrospectively in terms of the whole of human evolution and thus
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VII: The Return of Christ
- individuality at first in somewhat general terms and next time in
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- them as an abstract principle; in concrete terms, however, this same
- all. This “fly-science” — the term is naturally
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- and waking life, there were also intermediate states during which man
- during the night. Thus there were intermediate states in which
- night-consciousness of sleep and in the intermediate state of which
- their impulses were determined by their life with the Gods, when
- intermediate states to which reference has been made.
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- incarnated is determined in two ways. Our bodily nature has actually a
- is determined by the constellations in the heavens; it falls on the
- movable festival, is determined according to the constellations in the
- is a consequence of the Easter festival. Easter is determined
- determined, we see, on deeper reflection, an all-ruling wisdom; we see
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- to-day. There were intermediate states of consciousness
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: