Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: unite
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- and Christ impulse, and can unite himself as an ego with this impulse.
- merged with the human being Jesus of Nazareth and these united forces
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- learn today through spiritual science unites with our souls and that
- the gods. This period when man was still united with the
- and thereby to unite anew with the Christ. Otherwise, humanity would
- Christ event; he unites with them. Then appears once more the great
- Christ and leads man upward to unite him once more with the spiritual
- that the sons of gods should unite with the daughters of men, with
- in the divine-spiritual light of wisdom with which he must unite
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- today these two things will unite harmoniously.
- opportunity to learn something new about the earth and to unite this
- fruits, and then to unite these fruits with their own lives in order
- anyone who has really united himself with Christ knows that ever-new
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- of these streams can be fruitful. Both streams must unite in the
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture IV: Mysteries of the Universe: Comets and the Moon
- fruitful. Human beings must now unite themselves with different
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- united forces. This had to happen so that man would not lose
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VII: The Return of Christ
- epoch, a new possibility arose for a human being to unite himself
- united with an astral body. When we attempt to understand the essence
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- knowledge speaks of this age when man was still united with the
- faculties and therewith to unite anew with Christ. Otherwise,
- Christ and leads men upwards again, unites them again with the
- of the Gods should unite with the daughters of men, with the souls
- light of wisdom with which he must unite in order then to grow
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- not only united with the earthly forces, which now at this
- yet he is not condemned to be united only with this, but may hope to
- us festivals which unite us with all that is past, and they become an
- unite these two revelations; that would be to stop at mere theorising.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: