Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0118)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vision
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount
- that those blessed with this new power of vision may not be considered
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture I: The Event of the Appearance of Christ in the Etheric World
- vision of today. At that time the soul developed differently; the
- their association with the gods, when even their vision began to grow
- which human vision became more and more cut off from the spiritual
- world were closed. Thereafter, human vision became so confined to the
- incarnations, during which human vision has become increasingly shut
- however, only to spiritual vision. There is much talk about periods
- faculties, resulting in what may be described as etheric vision. And
- Christ, because through this etheric vision they will grow upward
- event of Damascus. This same etheric vision will be cultivated as a
- will be raising themselves toward Him in etheric vision. When we
- to etheric vision and with it to Christ in the etheric body.
- in a spiritual body, perceptible only to a higher vision, with such a
- by acquiring etheric vision.
- ignore this event of the return of Christ, the vision of Christ in
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- Lecture II: Spiritual Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- Science as Preparation for a New Etheric Vision
- which contains within it the vision and experience of revelations,
- be able to ascend as far as the vision of the etheric body. He
- develop etheric vision, they will also be able to behold Him. The
- disposal to attain etheric vision as a natural, universal human
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture III: Buddhism and Pauline Christianity
- whether our vision is clear or clouded. Even in this century, and
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture V: The Reappearance of Christ in the Etheric
- first millennium, a kind of compensation occurred for the lost vision
- Yuga, we find that, through their direct vision into the spiritual
- for human beings through vision.
- again for humanity. Among the first visions that human beings will
- no loss. The more visions human beings win for themselves, the
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VI: The Sermon on the Mount
- capable of penetrating into etheric vision through their soul forces.
- this new power of vision may not be considered dreamers and fools but
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VII: The Return of Christ
- vision appears, however, it will be necessary for people to know the
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- Lecture VIII: The Etheric Vision of the Future
- Etheric Vision of the Future
- Title: True Nature: Lecture I: The Event of Christ's Appearance in the Etheric World
- Preparation for this Event through the Development of Etheric Vision
- Etheric Vision
- judgments. As long as a man still has clairvoyant vision of the
- among spiritual Beings in a spiritual world into which normal vision
- their vision of the spirit and the soul was already clouded.
- epoch of those incarnations when man's vision was more and more shut off
- vision was more and more confined to the outer material world and to
- of which man's vision has been more and more shut off from the
- — in the vision at Damascus. But this etheric sight will
- therewith to vision of Christ in the etheric body.
- vision, with a return in a physical body of flesh. This will be one
- world through acquiring the faculty of etheric vision.
- overlooked, the vision of Christ in the etheric body would be
- Title: True Nature: Lecture II: The Second Coming of Christ in the Etheric World
- spiritual world withdrew more and more from man's vision and speaking
- vision of the spiritual worlds. This substitute was made possible
- epoch when man did, it is true, lose the direct vision of the
- vision of the spiritual worlds made possible by the remains of the
- Which leads humanity away from vision confined to the physical and
- be able to look with an even deeper vision into the spiritual worlds.
- led down from the stage of the old clairvoyance to physical vision
- the great impulse experienced by Moses through the vision of the
- vision in the sphere of the earth. When, therefore, a man was
- Damascus through direct spiritual vision and therewith clarity and
- spiritual teaching through which, in actual vision, the Christ will
- vision into the spiritual world. Oriental writings also contain the
- that was once within reach of men's vision but has withdrawn, are
- deep fount into which clairvoyant vision once reached; it withdrew
- one of the first visions to come to men will be that of Christ in His
- Title: Lecture II: WHITSUN: the Festival of the free Individuality
- It is with this backward and forward vision that we become able to
- of pictures. In a mighty vision, known as the Ascension, His closest
- up into higher vision. They are summoned as it were to turn their gaze
- here another tremendous vision reveals to them what the future of this
- hearts of all men. In this mighty vision of the future of Christianity
- Spirit, which through its manifold division is also an individual
- Title: Lecture: The Sermon on the Mount and the Return of Christ
- physical outer world. First of all he lost his vision of the
- Archai, and beheld the animal kingdom. Then he lost vision of
- vision of the Angeloi and beheld the mineral kingdom. But for
- consciousness in which he had clairvoyant vision of the
- can unfold the understanding, the vision of the true Return
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: