Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0119)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: larynx
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 8: Mirror-images of the Macrocosm in Man. Rosicrucian Symbols.
- A second organ of this kind may be formed in the region of the larynx,
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 11: Man and Planetary Evolution
- is the larynx. Today it is only on the way towards higher development.
- different in time to come. If we study the larynx in its relation to
- he produces in his larynx. Where is the greatest human perfection to
- Indian epoch, and so on. But the work accomplished by the human larynx
- is not in the same sense bound up with the Ego. What the larynx can do
- of the words; so that we possess in our larynx an organ through which,
- itself through that medium. If the larynx were unable to capture in
- itself through the medium of song. The larynx is an organ which brings
- spiritual activities. The larynx reveals itself to the spiritual
- individualisation; but the larynx is developing to the point where it
- activities. In the future, man will so transform his larynx that
- that as individuals we have no power over what our larynx produces,
- ourselves, so with our larynx we are rooted in the Macrocosm as a
- Through our heart we make ourselves men; through the larynx the
- the larynx there streams into us from the Macrocosm something that is
- his breathing apparatus-the larynx which is created by the spirit,
- connected with the heart, the Divine with the larynx.
- processes into song and speech produced by the larynx, he has in his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: