Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0119)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reflection
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 1: The World Behind the Tapestry of Sense-perceptions. Ecstasy and Mystical Experience.
- after a little reflection we shall be able, consistently with the most
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 3: The Inner Path Followed by the Mystic. Experience of the Cycle of the Year.
- reflection, when these feelings can be kindled, not by actual
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 4: Faculties of the Human Soul and Their Development
- a faint reflection of the Cosmic Will that we bring with us; we know
- Theoretical reflection might easily be tempted to believe that what
- is futile. What we behold is of course only a reflection, a
- who would be liable to take for reality what is merely a reflection,
- simply a reflection of one's own inner being were taken to be
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 6: Experiences of Initiation in the Northern Mysteries
- a very faint reflection of the feeling a man has when he passes the
- reflection of the World of Archetypal Images.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 8: Mirror-images of the Macrocosm in Man. Rosicrucian Symbols.
- as a mirror-image, a reflection, and this reflection is the blue
- reflection of them in ourselves; and in fact we have twelve cerebral
- We come now to the third part of the reflection. Our nervous system is
- either into the brain or into the spine, again a reflection takes
- great cosmic prototypes even in the smallest reflections in the
- aware of that world but only in reflection when we
- reflection, of the World of Spirit. And what man takes to be his inner
- spiritual life, his reason, is a weak reflection of the outer World of
- shadowy reflection of the World of Reason.
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 9: Organs of Spiritual Perception. Contemplation of the Ego from Twelve Vantage-points. The Thinking of the Heart.
- ordinary thinking. In ordinary thinking everyone knows that reflection
- reflection reaches what is called knowledge. It is
- without any reflection being necessary as in the case of ordinary
- This must not be misunderstood. Further reflection upon it leads to a
- ordinary life we use reflection, in the higher worlds our thinking
- Title: Macrocosm/Microcosm: Lecture 10: Transformation of Soul-forces and Stages in the Evolution of Physical Organs. Reading in the Akasha Chronicle.
- through dispassionate, intellectual reflection but by a direct
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: