Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: greek
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- the Roman Empire if the Greeks had not beaten off the Persian attack
- Greeks a differently constituted people defeating the
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- the first place from the Greek point of view represent
- in the Greek legions at that time. If we really consider such
- man might evolve further, the Greek civilisation, for instance, had to
- develop from quite different principles. But the Greek civilisation
- to the East, do in fact represent how the pupils of certain Greek
- schools went over to the East and brought back to the Greeks those
- of the national Greek talent. But for this it was necessary to
- civilisation which succeeded the Greek, and all that contributed to
- Greeks had not prepared the ground by a further development of the
- After the Greeks had carried on the acquired treasures for some little
- into Greece, and we see the Greeks beat back that which is Eastern on
- Greek civilisation, in the Greek heroes, in the great men and artists
- the Greek civilisation. They will then see how, little by little,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: