Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: absorb
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- thereby he absorbed the ahrimanic influence with every external
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- attached little value to itself, becoming absorbed only in
- tendency to absorb forces that will render him capable of
- forces for a spiritual purpose which will absorb the soul, we shall
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- material world one may absorb upon the physical plane, this wisdom
- because such impulses have been absorbed in youth. Naturally the two
- to absorb certain infectious germs, so that they succumbed to an epidemic.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- intensively. And because woman absorbs psychical and emotional
- organism more closely in the future. Thus woman's life absorbs the
- must first be thawed. Therefore a man will be inclined to absorb less
- soul life, and what he does absorb does not so deeply. We have an
- the stage in those ancient times in which he could absorb this
- which we absorb act upon us. Not only do victuals and nutritious
- Because we have condensed matter, we are inclined to absorb what is
- Because man had to absorb dense substances, he creates from birth
- influence, we absorb a denser materiality and we slowly destroy our
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- absorbed some of the truths relating to the deeper foundations of
- permeated by a soul which has also absorbed either the luciferic or
- which has absorbed luciferic or ahrimanic forces can penetrate that
- but because it has absorbed the activities of Lucifer and Ahriman,
- When there are people upon the physical plane who are so absorbed in
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- means of the Divine Breath, the capacity for absorbing the Ego. If
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: