Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: abstract
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- will have learned that Spiritual Science should not be an abstract
- himself an idea of what karma is. It is a very abstract idea of karma
- idea of karma is too abstract, because it is on the one hand too
- remark, philosophical and abstract though it apparently sounds, is by
- very abstract conception of it.
- If we want to grasp this idea abstractly, we cannot do better than by
- conception of karma, and not limit it to an abstract definition.
- This, again, is still rather an abstract consideration of such a
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- The person who thinks in this way thinks much too abstractly. He does
- human thought invents and imagines. Abstractly one can think anything,
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- quite clear that if we use purely abstract ideas we can gain no
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- polarity. Polarity arises just as it would arise in an abstract sense,
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- mere abstract knowledge, but so that they should pass over into our
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: