Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: action
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- this or that feeling or action, we might say all this is so very
- referred to, and into its action in the universe. In this case, it is
- definite action in his fortieth year, which he would not have taken
- affected ourselves; we see how, to a certain action, our characters
- in the discovery there is a distinct action, a distinct achievement.
- If we examine the action and seek for the cause why the man did it, we
- action only to be considered as an effect for the individuality
- It fills us with inner satisfaction to see in certain souls a
- of view of substance there is an action of the old Moon-existence on
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- animal kingdom for instances of the recoil of an action on the being
- have set in motion in one life can only come into action in a later
- drying and petrifying action on all life. If conditions had remained
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- much dissatisfaction. When there is the belief that the disease must
- be the action of the etheric body. If we cause a severe injury to the
- even in the animal kingdom this action of the etheric body can still
- animals, reactions of the physical body are imposed upon the etheric
- does the astral body come into action, and this action is such that it
- the external world; an action may be exercised upon the plant from
- and all its actions are submitted to a sort of general programme. But
- upon his astral body, and as a consequence of the interaction between
- his astral body and etheric body, both now suffer these reactions.
- false thinking, feeling and action. This is contained in the etheric
- a great difference on our inner organisation between the reaction of
- experiences, that which is experienced by us as an action imprints
- actions will, in the life after death, be transmuted into a powerful
- about that our actions and the whole nature of our previous life
- and action, he is filled with strong feelings against his former
- untruthful, the actions which proceed from untruthfulness will again
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- manifested as wrong action. He is moved to acquire those qualities
- the last life, he did many actions under the influence of the emotions
- of anger, fear, aversion, etc. These actions now stand vividly before
- future you will no longer be inclined to commit such actions under the
- astral body, that it will be prevented from performing certain actions
- impelled to fresh actions which will compensate for previous ones.
- perform actions which require compensation of this sort, we shall
- actions a lack of independence, a lack of character which no longer
- of self which led him in one incarnation to perform certain actions.
- During the kamaloca period, he had before him the actions which have
- Ego is stimulated into action in opposition to the organisation of the
- actions which have also come about under such an influence. This will
- position to compensate for certain actions in his previous life.
- deliver this up to another sphere of action. We should be imposing our
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- would gain such satisfaction from this, that even from this
- satisfaction itself he could derive the necessary force to carry on
- oppression and so on he would thereby gain great satisfaction. For if
- action in a certain condition of the soul.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- it is more difficult to understand that the experiences and actions of
- the physical and etheric bodies. In what then consists the action of
- actions. He also performs other actions in which his consciousness
- body. Actions will proceed from this which lead to the working out of
- that even if no pain appears, inner reactions may always come, but if
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- we are in that incarnation performing actions to which we are tempted
- counteraction by powers antagonistic to the luciferic powers. These
- being, of calling forth even more strongly than before the reactionary
- limit this beneficial reaction.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- We have seen that our karma is brought into action only through the
- death, be confronted by all the actions that he has performed in
- our sleep somnambulistic actions of which we later know nothing. It is
- sphere of somnambulistic action.
- the necessary reaction against an earlier karmic cause. Have we the
- had passed through an experience whereby through karmic action he had
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- who cannot find satisfaction through impressions with which the
- anthroposophy are those who fail to find satisfaction from external
- extent to which it is the effect of past actions we cannot prevent the
- reaction upon the individual souls. In some way it comes home.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- right way. What is the remedy which exerts a stronger action, so that
- be done. Even if we set simple psychic factors in action; if we assist
- sacrifice of a force which is no other than the transmuted action of
- nevertheless, before us an act of love, although the action may be
- unheeded and errors occurred not only in knowledge but in action. Then
- and action.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- earth. The evolution of man is a continual action and reaction between
- and how far Lucifer and Ahriman play into every human action. What
- part in some action they will withdraw from it, and will have before
- counterpart of their own action; it is the picture of the action which
- action may be brought about.
- the karmic pictures of their actions. That will carry them on further
- becomes his own karma as soon as he performs some action connected
- that which we hear into life, into action and into deeds and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: