Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: asleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- subconscious. In normal life, when asleep, we ourselves are
- unconscious. Why do we lose consciousness when we fall asleep? We know
- able to unfold the whole of its activity between falling asleep and
- awakening. If we were to fall asleep consciously, the condition of our
- this nature happens when man in falling asleep leaves his physical and
- when we fall asleep, for if it were otherwise, we should not be able
- situation that would occur if we fell asleep and entered the spiritual
- We can describe the processes of awakening and falling asleep as inner
- compressed Ego into the corporeality of man, and falling asleep as a
- that world into which we penetrate on falling asleep. Through this we
- asleep or not depends upon the proper separation of our four members.
- astral body is asleep within us. Now we can conceive of the essence of
- ordinary health, because it is then that our astral body is asleep.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: