Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: attain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- duties, learn something from them, and perhaps even attain special
- He has through the knowledge thus attained, allowed a definite result
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- been able to attain his present organisation; he would have been
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- the degree of perfection which you can only attain in the physical
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- we have attained in the way of a real cure. And this is what is very
- soon discover that we are attaining in a complicated way that which
- our organism would otherwise have attained without our assistance
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- degree of consciousness infinitely more vague, which does not attain
- attain to it when the etheric body descends into the physical body.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- attained through genuine training. From this we see that Lucifer and
- attained the required state in one's occult development. It is then
- The good we have attained through Lucifer is the possibility of
- discrimination, and our free will. All this we may attain only through
- Through Ahriman, therefore, these beings have attained certain results
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- for in the case of clairvoyance not attained through regular training,
- attained within to a transformation of the impulses, feelings and
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- condition attainable on earth, into which every substance can be
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- civilisation was only to be attained by humanity at the cost of
- plan and say to ourselves, this had to be attained; it had this
- reflection of that to which the Rishis attained and of what Spiritual
- attained its goal, those experiences which were gradually embodied in
- attainment reached by the Elohim. They could on the Moon only see
- karma into himself, because only thus could he attain to real freedom
- attainment of the goal of earthly humanity. If you look around you,
- own souls attain the greatest degree of well-being. This egotism is
- have been able to attain to the actual gift of Jehovah, but he would
- themselves to give us what we needed for the attainment of our
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: