Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bear
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- blame me I must bear it; here I throw the dice and I write this book.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- this bearer of the Ego, because it depends altogether upon the
- organisation, and enabling it to take up an Ego, and to be the bearer
- If we bear this in mind we shall understand that during the time we
- on this account much more to be pitied than us. We have to bear pain,
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- have so far been brought to light cannot bear fruit for the good of
- Let us bear in mind that most impressions, really all the impressions
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- the course of his karma are favourable to his development. If we bear
- and we may in fact say, our errors do not go unpunished. We bear
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- malaria affords an opportunity of compensating for the overbearing
- Bearing this in mind one more indication should be given which deals
- knowledge will bear out in every detail what has here been stated. And
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- Here it is necessary to bear in mind the law, the truth the
- hereditary characteristics are a part of us only because our forbears
- have inherited from our parents and forbears. When we reincarnate we
- heredity, that the characteristics are inherited from the forbears,
- them by means of those forces which only the Ego can bring to bear
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- influences which the luciferic powers bring to bear upon our astral
- the truths of Spiritual Science, be able to bring impulses to bear
- though it is true that a Luther was born for humanity and had to bear
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- bear results for time without end. We should know that although there
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- human body has become the bearer of the Ego that lives on through the
- distinguished from that which man bears within him. Externally it is
- in man if we bring pure substance woven from light to bear upon him.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- such a plan of the whole evolution of mankind bear to the individual
- bear fruit for every separate individual, quite regardless of what
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: