Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: belong
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- all the other planetary bodies belonging to our special Earth
- which at the present day belong to the Moon, at that time were still
- into the later evolution. Thus phases of evolution belonging to
- took refuge on other planets belonging to our solar system. Only a
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- humanity the forces we call luciferic, which belong to beings who
- in treating luciferic forms of disease; it belongs to the sphere of
- warmth and cold belong to the sphere of Lucifer. Everything which has
- it warmer or colder through external influences, belongs to the sphere
- healing or otherwise, belongs to a higher power of judgement than the
- belong to our ordinary consciousness would then have to work.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- For we shall see that Ahriman belongs to a very different region far
- Everything that leads to further progressive evolution belongs to the
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- much theoretical knowledge of things belonging to the physical world,
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- sees anything that does not belong to this category. You know, too,
- reality woven light, and that which belongs to the soul is in some way
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- Lucifer. It is given as a sort of characteristic belonging to the
- the forms which are striven for in this way will also belong to the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: