Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: brain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- due to the fact that man is able to use his brain as an instrument.
- brain and works under essentially different conditions. We also know
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- more perfect brain, and, in general, a more perfect inner
- to his brain, etc., and so he has nothing left over with which to work
- nervous system, the brain, etc. They applied their forces, as it were,
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- not limited by any ordinary consciousness for the brain is not
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- the life of idea which is bound to the instrument of the brain ceases,
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- brain more flexible. Therefore it is not surprising that women have a
- knows that the male brain is frequently an intractable instrument. On
- man; it has been made more material. A more rigid brain is first and
- this respect we might speak of a brain being frozen to a certain
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: