Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: capable
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- being is born he is more incapable than, for example, a hen, or a
- incapable of being the vehicles of human individuality.
- organisation when we were capable of feeling pain, but could not yet,
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- tendency to absorb forces that will render him capable of
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- in the course of his life which are capable of being transformed into
- discussing whether it might be capable of being transformed
- we are capable would be concentrated within this Ego. All this egotism
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- alleged visions, which by their nature are not capable of being
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- rational soul in regard to the physical plane, and yet be incapable of
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- of the nineteenth century, were incapable of being further divided.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- capable of receiving the Christ Impulse and of transplanting it into
- free, by adding to the Ego another Ego which is capable of error,
- ourselves more and more capable even in the life between birth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: