Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: capacities
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- them definite capacities by which they can achieve things which human
- that as regards the development of certain artistic capacities, etc.,
- now brings with it into existence all sorts of capacities, while man
- external capacities; he has only transformed them, but into something
- various capacities which exist in creation, and how they appear to us
- present animals have certain capacities whereby they are able to act
- capacities, or rather transmuted them in refining themselves, and in
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- capacities of his own. Here we can say that a person has impressions
- capacities and talents through the disposition which he has brought
- powers, he cannot transform into the corresponding capacities. They
- transform them into musical capacities or enjoyment, this incapacity
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- very few will develop capacities different from those
- world, so he begins gradually to evolve new and conscious capacities
- which will be added to the old ones. One of these new capacities I
- course of the next two or three thousand years will these capacities
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: