Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: child
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- Supposing we have brought up a child during the first seven years of
- in such a case we should train the child as strictly as possible in
- determine in which of these ways the child with his individual talents
- Whatever may be my ideas of a good and useful man, this child is
- bound? The child himself must feel the necessity to do this or that.
- If I wish to develop the child according to his individual talents, I
- child in the first seven years of its life. If we now look at the
- child in its later life it will be a long time before the essential
- actual results of what was put into the child's soul in its earliest
- been, as a child, educated in this way; that is, if the living,
- treatment of a person is in earliest childhood. This is something in
- with a child from his seventh to his fourteenth year produces effects
- his earliest childhood it will then perhaps be very difficult for him
- children were playing with lenses in an optician's workshop and by
- to arrive at the individual karma of the children and the karma of
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- instruments, and our children have still to learn the simplest things,
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- impression made upon a child in its earliest years and how something
- It may happen that these impressions of childhood particularly
- discovers the impressions received during childhood which throw their
- on the child. We may say that if emotions, particularly feelings and
- experiences of childhood in the realm of feeling we have mentioned
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- why measles is one of the illnesses of child-hood. For the failings I
- birth and the general appearance of children's complaints which effect
- telescope to the fact that children once were playing with optical
- child of God. This desire had been brought about by a
- itself. Thus he was led to this intense feeling of being a child
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- the passage: In sorrow thou shalt bring forth children, we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: