Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: civilisation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- happened in the Egyptian-Chaldean civilisation. The Greco-Latin lies
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- read it into Descartes. It is the peculiarity of western civilisation
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- followed by our period the fifth period of civilisation. Our
- are cycles in succession of the various civilisations, so that the
- investigated by Spiritual Science. In one period of civilisation, when
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- civilisations on the earth and will continue as long as these
- civilisations exist. It has always had the same comprehensive view
- processes of civilisation. Take a period when certain injuries entered
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- the East a certain brilliant civilisation had developed. But as every
- civilisation was only to be attained by humanity at the cost of
- human evolution. This civilisation had one pronounced shadow-side
- that the whole of that Eastern civilisation would not have come into
- man might evolve further, the Greek civilisation, for instance, had to
- develop from quite different principles. But the Greek civilisation
- civilisation. Various legends about heroes who from Greece passed over
- civilisation which succeeded the Greek, and all that contributed to
- Eastern civilisation if they had not beaten back the Persians
- When we look back we see how one civilisation after another arises,
- civilisations which is permanent but how just on that account the
- we look back to the first civilisation of the Post-Atlantean age, and
- We find this continuous stream of civilisation in which we see wave
- There you have two things necessary to national civilisations, and
- civilisation imposed on single individuals experiences through which a
- the whole human evolution out of the different civilisations, will
- If we glance back at the earlier civilisations, we see that ever since
- to take part in the progressive stream of civilisation by settling
- powers which bring about the continuous stream of civilisation just
- described. If you separate this stream of civilisation from the whole
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: