Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: close
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- root in his soul. Looking more closely into the matter we are likely
- The next appearance of the comet will be [was] in 1986. Its periodic visitations occur at intervals of about 76 years, and have been recorded since 240 BC. During its last visit, it passed directly between the Earth and the Sun, the Earth actually passing through the tail of the cornet. It is interesting to note that this series of lectures were being given as the comet was at its closest to the Earth, May 1910. (Ed.)
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- develop all its activities? The reason is to be found in a closer
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- examining still more closely the nature of sickness and health. (We
- body has a tendency towards a closer union with the etheric and the
- effects a closer connection that there should be between the etheric
- closes. Pain is not connected with it. What does the irritant produce?
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- is any danger of our being linked too closely with the physical world
- men. The powers which opposed Lucifer had then to appear and disclose
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- catastrophe which resulted in a close alliance of these people at a
- incarnations are brought to a premature close. There are such cases.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- examines life more closely. There has been hardly a single epoch in
- organism more closely in the future. Thus woman's life absorbs the
- matter, and has embraced it more closely than has woman. Woman retains
- a nature that we became closely united with matter, thereby effacing
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- astral body. Now closely related to the astral body is the animal
- kingdom You will always find in those forms of illness closer
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: