Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: compensation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- that is to say, to make compensation for every wrong committed. Thus
- rebirth, or the resolutions to make compensation. But the intention
- impelled by the power within him to make the compensation. Now we can
- make some compensation so that the causes of his twelfth year may not
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- them the karmic compensation. But what he could not give them before,
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- remedy and compensation for all that is imperfect in him and which has
- perform actions which require compensation of this sort, we shall
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- certain karmic influences, so that in future a new karmic compensation
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- compensation sought for, or he may even be driven by this need for
- compensation to what might be termed a fatal accident.
- conditions which would represent to them a karmic compensation.
- way for karmic compensation either in this or in another incarnation.
- matters, and thus gives us knowledge as to where the compensation may
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- must take place, in order that the karmic compensation of the previous
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: