Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: degree
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- back the degree of perfection which he has lost and was now to regain.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- degree than the animals. For although the latter bring a certain great
- which offers us degrees of existence [that are] the most diverse. The animal
- behind. The development of man had to progress by degrees, and it
- could only do this in the same degree to which man refined himself.
- sympathy for the animal kingdom also, and this to a high degree. This
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- vegetable kingdom to a still higher degree. This union, let us say, is
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- highest degree. This striving draws him, as if magnetically, to places
- exacts from him a degree of perfection he has not yet gained. He
- the degree of perfection which you can only attain in the physical
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- had them, and it may appear to us in the most eminent degree as though
- dangerous in the highest degree. If the person were today to pass over
- degree of consciousness infinitely more vague, which does not attain
- degree than the astral consciousness. We have now reached a still
- consciousness which lies still one degree deeper.
- at least the degree of consciousness of the astral body. A pain must
- down into this deep degree of consciousness, the person does not know
- In this case the consciousness does not descend to the degree at which
- the irritant is transformed into movement. Here you have a degree of
- sound, it is nevertheless true, that we search with a different degree
- be in the position without following it with the degree of
- have evoked deeper degrees of consciousness than are appropriate to
- done so under the influence of a degree of consciousness that has
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- exposed to the temptations of Lucifer in a special degree. When he
- degree they would not perceive anything, and what matters is that we
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- consciousness, but one of so low a degree that we are not able to be
- there prevailed a general tendency to develop a higher degree of
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- she retains a greater degree of free spirituality, and for that reason
- degree and if it is to deal with the finer channels of thought, it
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- existence can have no interest which is not to some degree influenced
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- good. It is given for the reason that this was the degree of
- own souls attain the greatest degree of well-being. This egotism is
- greater degree the director of his own will. It is not the will which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: