Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dense
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- be given a slower tempo, and denser forces placed at its disposal.
- way. The state of the Earth was now too dense, and it exercised a
- their forces, in the stress of evolution like the denser constituents
- found this so dense, owing to events that had taken place on the earth
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- Man's nature is more condensed, more concentrated; it has been
- Because we have condensed matter, we are inclined to absorb what is
- the external world denser matter than we should otherwise have done
- and the effects are far different. The less dense substances would
- Because man had to absorb dense substances, he creates from birth
- condition must be restored to him. Everything of dense matter entering
- denser materiality, we are forced, in order to re-enter the spiritual
- taken from us. Denser matter penetrating us, from our birth onward,
- influence, we absorb a denser materiality and we slowly destroy our
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- substance upon the earth is condensed light. There is
- condensed light. Hence you see that to those who know the facts, there
- have condensed, compressed light. All matter is, in its essence,
- form of condensed light, then a spiritual light will be thrown
- has condensed into external material existence, the more we shall find
- condensed light, or out of our own soul by the healing loving act, the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: