Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: desire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- bring about certain results, and who then obtains the desired result
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- the person is imbued with a strong desire for a higher perfection in
- certain directions, and with the desire also to compensate for certain
- tendencies and desires. To illustrate this, let us take a striking
- passions and desires, than he would have done if the luciferic
- World of Desire than would otherwise have been the case,
- allure man to desire this or that would not have come. Man would have
- a desire to live a sensual life. Do not confuse what is now ascribed
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- But if it is in our karma that we have the desire to mould our
- feeling and desire so to order his life as to become a veritable
- child of God. This desire had been brought about by a
- dejection, desires, and so forth, there are contained the luciferic
- found in temper, desire, or passion, but in our superficial
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- and all the passions, the desires, the greed, and the egotism of which
- passion, desire and greed, but rather that which streams into them as
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- connected with this inflation of our Ego, this desire to be in the
- not a desire to soar above such conditions.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- to balance this imperfection. This desire we incorporate as tendency,
- Egyptians believed that they could only live in the manner desired by
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- organism appears when the forces of the soul desire to be more deeply
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- If this desire for aggrandisement had not been there, it is evident
- desire, springs forth also the wish for great ideals, the desire for
- spring injurious desires leading to evil, springs forth also the
- exist if, on the other hand, the same desire might not sink into
- part than when people, driven by their emotions and desires, strive to
- disenchantments of Lucifer, and those people whose erroneous desires
- until now karma was to man an obscure impulse, an obscure desire,
- necessarily roused desires, and led man into that which could result
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: