Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: discover
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- must first discover. What matter the rules by which I myself feel
- already been said. Let us take a discoverer or an inventor, for
- in the discovery there is a distinct action, a distinct achievement.
- working in Columbus. That Columbus discovered America had certain
- Kepler arrive at his discoveries? He did so because within him there
- necessary for the discoveries which he was to make in the fifth age.
- telescope had not been discovered at that particular time. If we look
- importance the discovery has been. Now it is well known that the
- discovery of the telescope was made in the following way: Some
- humanity which led to the discovery at that particular moment. Try to
- whether anything can be discovered by Spiritual Science we have here a
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- admiration, just as do numerous other scientific discoveries.
- actual knowledge and discoveries of Natural Science are by no means
- discover the karmic cause of health, it will have to occupy itself a
- life and we cannot discover why we have to experience one thing or
- discovers the impressions received during childhood which throw their
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- principles would be discovered by which to find a suitable remedy for
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- soon discover that we are attaining in a complicated way that which
- history, we shall make strange discoveries concerning what is
- course of his blood circulation, whereby he discovered the famous laws
- at work when Galileo made this important discovery. Let us consider
- rationally, we shall not find it difficult to discover Maya in our own
- discovered by modern psychologists. As there exists but little
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- discover the combined activity of Lucifer and Ahriman, we shall always
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- before, these inventions or discoveries will make their appearance. A
- Indeed, such matters are ordered by great laws. The discovery of one
- opposite sense. Little by little it discovers a certain emptiness
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- way. Then he discovers that there are different sorts of matter. But I
- reducible. Spiritual research discovers a condition of dissolution in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: