Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: done
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- they will find a way to work in the world; but if nothing is ever done
- expressing it in the way we have just done; but one thing more must be
- his life without having done what generally happens, that is, without
- soul reacts on the body), is manifested that we have done wrong in our
- connection, not for what he has done wrong, but for the wrong done
- and means to neutralise the harm which has been done to him. The
- to remedy the ill that has been done to him; and if he then begins to
- the wrongs that have been done to him, he might then have time to take
- who in his fortieth year attempts to avert the effect of wrongs done
- year. What then, has the man done by looking back at his early life?
- over all that has been done by the man in his life between birth and
- intention to look back at any wrongs which have been done to us, or
- which we have done, if we wish to counteract these wrongs karmically.
- After death, in looking back over life, we see what we have done wrong
- make good what has been done wrong, in order to regain the standard of
- the sequence of phenomena as we have just done, if we only fix our
- certainly done so by means of powers which have unfolded and developed
- had done this, they could only develop on a planet which had a firm
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- must not be done.
- have done it differently; I would very soon have produced such a
- Earth, Sun and Moon together. Then something had to be done that would
- successors of the organisms which had been abandoned by the human soul
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- what can be done at the present time in the field of scientific
- We have not indeed defined the concept of disease but we have done
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- of a person's last life, the good and evil deeds he has done, the
- I said previously that if a person has done many things under the
- passions and desires, than he would have done if the luciferic
- sense-world than he would have done without this influence; but
- always be given towards healing. If this is done we help the human
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- characteristics of our astral body we have done wrong through evil
- rarely done for it is precisely in the case of those illnesses that
- we have done one thing or another for this or that reason. Generally
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- are abandoned by the astral body and the Ego, and that the awakening
- this could not be done by the Ego, which can be developed only during
- bodies, there must now take place something analogous to what is done
- by the Ego something done by the astral body. It descends into
- person has really in an earlier life done something that between death
- done so under the influence of a degree of consciousness that has
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- world, and do so when fully conscious. The only thing that can be done
- carefully fortified the power of judgement and this can be done
- that thenceforth humanity should know pain. This was done by Jehovah,
- might arrive at the conclusion that nothing should be done to obviate
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- expelling the defect from one's etheric body. This can be done only by
- what he has done. From this will spring the new force which will
- subconscious mind has urged us to make good what we have done in an
- times have developed if Aristotle had not at a certain time done his
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- the external world denser matter than we should otherwise have done
- o'clock. If we enquire, however, into what these two people have done
- us. As long as this is not generally done, external science, which
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- done in this domain must finally be traced back to love; and this can
- be done. Even if we set simple psychic factors in action; if we assist
- of healing, when we do not see what is being done, we have,
- healing. Everything which can be done is brought about either by inner
- not mean that it absolutely could not be done.
- physical world. Such things generally occur when nothing is done
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- have done, thought and felt in the incarnations preceding our own, and
- men who sacrificed themselves at that time, of all that was done by
- have we done in this course of lectures other than to explain in how
- they have done. In the end they will see that this picture, which
- they have done; we can, as it were, take over the work of Lucifer and
- done us and by this repayment we redeem him.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: