Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: health
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- Manifestations of Karma: Lecture 3: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- KARMA IN RELATION TO DISEASE AND HEALTH
- with various questions about disease and health from the standpoint of
- most varied circles discuss these questions of health and disease, and
- recent years in regard to health and the actual investigations into
- discover the karmic cause of health, it will have to occupy itself a
- the opinions on health and disease which were advanced in previous
- centuries. If we survey the questions of disease and health, we gain
- being. If we speak of health and disease from the standpoint of karma
- we must ask: Can we connect the healthy and diseased condition
- present condition of health or disease later react upon him?
- arrive at a real idea of disease and also a real idea of health, we
- etheric body are in principle healthy, and that it has to wait until
- something which is in essence healthy. But it is another thing to see
- healthy. There is in them sufficient force not only for the
- would mean a considerable risk to health. The lower animal on the
- conditions of health in the next life, and how in our state of health
- Thus we see how karma is connected with health and disease. That which
- our moral and intellectual life in one incarnation, and our health or
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- could let it live by itself and withdraw from the healthy part the
- not yet healthy, so as to treat it by itself. On the contrary, through
- as it were our healthy part into some kind of relationship with the
- health which would otherwise be much better is in fact greatly
- Thus we speak of external causes of human illness and health. And the
- world-conception. If someone who was previously healthy comes into a
- cognition of the whole meaning for human life of illness and health.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- examining still more closely the nature of sickness and health. (We
- health. And you know that I do not define, but try little by little to
- We must compare sickness and health with something that appears in
- health we live in an ordinary waking condition? We are awake in
- dominated by our Ego-consciousness. We can be healthy only if our
- health and illness in the following way. Illness is an abnormal
- awakening within man of the astral body, and health is the normal
- ordinary health, because it is then that our astral body is asleep.
- because they usually do not strive after health, but are satisfied to
- themselves to be healthy. This is not always the case; but generally
- in the absence of pain, people will believe themselves to be healthy.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- qualities we gain from a healthy education of our Ego-consciousness.
- Certainly but there is only one healthy path by which we can
- measures conducive to health and preventive of disease? One
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- external life more pleasant, and also more healthy, but what he would
- to-day are saved in regard to health, are at the same time condemned
- healthier and more agreeable, the soul receives an influence in the
- that the external life became ever more pleasant and healthy, in the
- rendered more healthy. Least of all should an anthroposophist complain
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- about, and health should be re-established. What then is the relation
- it were as it ought to be, it would manifest healthy human substance;
- balance between light and love and everything unhealthy is a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: