Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: matter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- anthroposophical matters we must get into the habit of being extremely
- root in his soul. Looking more closely into the matter we are likely
- this places the matter in quite a different light.
- must first discover. What matter the rules by which I myself feel
- light upon important matters. Except then for this period between
- What matter if it is read to-day or later even if centuries
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- them. Indeed, the matter has gone so far that the thoughts of a great
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- enter the lists on behalf of what science has to say on this matter,
- But matters are quite different when we come to the vegetable kingdom.
- We may approach the matter in still another way. We may ask: Does
- matter in a future life. You will understand that as in this period
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- the following incarnation. This is quite a different matter. Indeed,
- surrounded and framed in by a calcareous matter with a tissue which is
- When we consider the matter in this way we shall say: It undoubtedly
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- matter will be easily explained. Everything will be quite clear, but
- into the matter. Here also is what we call chance. It is
- is to say, we must gain insight into matters where Ahriman's influence
- outside, or to some other cause of illness, and if we pursue matters
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- Since it is a matter of singular importance, it might here be
- degree they would not perceive anything, and what matters is that we
- matter is that they are being healed and safeguarded against further
- occupation for them to concern themselves with matters that may lead
- and Dhyanis the name does not matter. Within these beings took
- But one point on which we must be clear is that these matters
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- begin to understand that the matters that we summarised last time in a
- laws. So we see that these matters cannot be regarded superficially.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- Indeed, such matters are ordered by great laws. The discovery of one
- certain karmic matters with which mankind had burdened itself in
- matters, and thus gives us knowledge as to where the compensation may
- graven into matter. From this we see that the effect of woman's
- modern man is terrified of incarnating as woman), since these matters
- matter, and has embraced it more closely than has woman. Woman retains
- more spirituality. She does not penetrate so deeply into matter, but keeps
- does not penetrate so profoundly into matter, and especially keeps her
- a nature that we became closely united with matter, thereby effacing
- way of our senses. But through coarser union with matter, victuals
- Because we have condensed matter, we are inclined to absorb what is
- through the condensation of matter, we also attract towards us out of
- the external world denser matter than we should otherwise have done
- condition must be restored to him. Everything of dense matter entering
- taken from us. Denser matter penetrating us, from our birth onward,
- animals or birds. The study of these matters will be possible only
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- matter. We described yesterday the nature of the male by saying that
- in a man the soul penetrates deeper into matter, while in the female
- matter. We saw that much of karmic experience depends upon how the
- penetration of the soul into matter takes place. We saw also how
- a new birth the soul acquired the tendency to transform into matter that
- are now speaking, matter and soul? What are they in their deeper
- to the question, Of what does matter consist? What is the
- question, What is matter, what is the soul? must also
- A person will at first judge matter according to what
- way. Then he discovers that there are different sorts of matter. But I
- enough. These differences in matter present themselves to man when he
- fundamental substances of matter, called elements. These
- temporary limitations of matter, and that one could trace back the
- it came about that certain physicists saw in matter certain entities
- idea of the constitution of matter will be quite different. These are
- regarding the nature of material existence and matter; and in order to
- of matter and of substance, I should like to say the following:
- describe as the appearance of matter in manifold forms.
- Thus we have to distinguish in matter that the appearance it presents
- everywhere which represents the extreme limit to which all matter is
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- shall penetrate to that of which matter really consists to the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: