Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mineral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- was as yet no mineral kingdom. The evolution of the earth was preceded
- mineral kingdom in our sense of the word. It was on this earth that
- our minerals first took on their present forms. But because the
- mineral kingdom became separated in the course of the earth's
- men, animals, and plants had developed without the mineral kingdom. In
- had to separate the mineral kingdom out of themselves, but after they
- mineral form. They could have developed in no other way than this, if
- we admit that the formation of a mineral kingdom took place in the way
- we have said. The mineral kingdom is there, and the subsequent fate of
- the other kingdoms depends on the existence of this mineral kingdom
- mineral kingdom which must be taken into account in all the later
- the mineral kingdom finds its fulfilment in later periods of what
- Men, animals, and plants have separated from the mineral kingdom, and
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- allegorical and symbolic language to talk about diseases of minerals
- shall have to guard against saying that minerals and metals can also
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- animal kingdom, the vegetable kingdom, and the mineral kingdom. These
- purity. Let us consider a mineral substance, a salt or any other
- remedies from the mineral kingdom.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: