Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: number
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- will not only be a number of facts about karma, but with every hour
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- BEFORE we come to the question of human karma, a number of preliminary
- small number of the physical bodies could be used and maintain
- themselves over this time. As I have said, by far the greater number
- evolution was maintained by a small number of those who were more
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- In the course of his life a person has a great number of experiences
- There is a period in our life when we experience a great number of
- up to the moment when a person can first remember, a great number of
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- a number of experiences must sink down into the deeper foundations of
- greater number of monuments to Chance. And if we examine
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- particularly in numbers of cases of people brought before one, who
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- number of people perished. It is not at all necessary to believe that
- been investigated of a number of people perishing in an elemental
- number of ablutions. This was a command of the gods, that found
- a great number of people, because of uncharitableness, had been impelled
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- certain number of people are impelled by karma to seek for certain
- there should be found a greater number of women than of men. Any man
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- Think of the numberless experiences which were gone through in ancient
- greater number of people do not wish for such enlightenment. You will
- evolve in larger numbers, and these first forerunners will be born
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: