Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: operate
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- operates during the period between death and rebirth. The entity
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- effects of causes need not operate indeed, when we consider
- karma on the whole, quite certainly do not operate in the same
- stage and which were not sufficiently evolved to operate on the
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- co-operate with the formative forces of our organism. And we are able
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- IT is easily understood that karmic law can operate when, in the sense
- co-operates with the other three members exactly as it is doing today
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- This would bring about an illness, but if nothing else co-operated,
- opposed to Lucifer had operated. In that case we should have developed
- counteracting effect will operate in such a way that the moment there
- really Moon forces, and which can only operate in that cosmic plan
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: