Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perceive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- would perceive all the elements leading to it. When this is the case
- the painful events, we cannot then clearly perceive the direct effect,
- individual life itself, but are the effects of causes perceived in
- perceive that what is happening in our own time is connected with what
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- unperceived. From a purely materialistic point of view the outward
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- clearly perceive that we must still speak of the healing forces in the
- same manner on our etheric body? Even in ordinary life we can perceive
- makes a particularly strong impression. If we perceive this clearly we
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- Let us take another striking instance, and so that we may perceive the
- perceives with his ordinary consciousness to circumstances which in
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- perceive a meaning in this, and then let us consider the following
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- the physical world of the senses. Why do we not perceive this
- our physical and etheric bodies on awaking and perceive something,
- not be perceived by us, because it is an awakening to a consciousness
- however be perceived in the same manner as other experiences of the
- you perceive pain and you thereby repulse something, it is the pain
- but is so vague that the person does not perceive it. This does not
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- one incarnation and then after death perceive where they had led us.
- not perceived in the normal state, a process is already taking place
- and again somnambulists assure us that they perceive the spiritual
- degree they would not perceive anything, and what matters is that we
- calm of the spiritual world may be certain that what he perceives are
- We can now go back to an earlier epoch. If on the one side we perceive
- higher reason at work than can be perceived by man. When the hail
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- luciferic influence to be such that we can perceive it with our
- individuality there perceived, was expressed in the great spiritual
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- hens perceive the variegated colours of cocks and that these colours
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- Here again we see a remarkable connection which allows us to perceive
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- not have perceived it with a self-conscious freedom.
- will develop as a natural gift, will perceive the etheric body as
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: