Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plane
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- had done this, they could only develop on a planet which had a firm
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- all the other planetary bodies belonging to our special Earth
- existence. We need not go into the manner in which the other planets,
- in preceding years, we know that on each of the planetary incarnations
- planetary conditions were the right ones, and then carried those laws
- took refuge on other planets belonging to our solar system. Only a
- rise higher we had to go to other planets and leave the bodies below
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- means of his work upon the physical plane. In other words, if the
- physical plane itself those qualities, on account of which the illness
- plane. Then because what we have already gained cannot be used upon
- the physical plane, it will be made use of when we pass through the
- achieve upon the physical plane. So these forces will mature in the
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- regular movements of the Earth and of the planets began, and that
- regular course of the planets round the Sun, through the changes of
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- sense as we may acquire upon the physical plane will affect only our
- brought forward upon the physical plane, but we cannot directly affect
- of the physical plane cannot bridge the chasm between the sentient
- material world one may absorb upon the physical plane, this wisdom
- rational soul in regard to the physical plane, and yet be incapable of
- plane we still shall become different after ten years, but the change
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- psychic. For intellectuality deals mainly with the physical plane. In
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- When there are people upon the physical plane who are so absorbed in
- works over from the physical into the spiritual plane impelling
- deliberately to bring them about on the physical plane and they occur
- then into a new planetary form.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- upon the physical plane may appear to be the persons most directly
- the external physical plane. We then see all that the whole East had
- year 1910 did this or that which was carried out on the physical plane
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: