Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plant
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- men, animals, and plants had developed without the mineral kingdom. In
- Men, animals, and plants have separated from the mineral kingdom, and
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- We may certainly speak of the diseases of plants, for a real
- comprehension of the idea of disease these diseases of plants are
- especially interesting and important. In the case of plants, if again
- and men. The diseases of plants can always be traced to outer causes,
- upon the plants and injure them. In the vegetable kingdom the idea of
- deeper one goes into the pathology of plants the more it can be seen
- Now a plant such as we see in the external world is a being which is
- of a diseased plant we are never able to say that the original etheric
- the plant, namely, physical and etheric bodies, we have before us
- instance how, if you cut a plant, it tries to grow round the injured
- healing power which the plant has in its inner organisation. In the
- etheric and physical bodies of the plant exist healing forces which
- understanding in this realm. A being such as a plant, having physical
- development and growth of the plant, but also there is a
- This we can best see when a disease appears in a plant. Here we have
- activity of the etheric body of the plant is much intensified round
- etheric body of a plant to exercise increased activity when we injure
- the injuries we give to plants to those we give to animals which, in
- etheric body of a plant replies to a similar injury to itself. But
- in the case of the plant; we have called forth a certain healing power
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- development. Thereby was implanted into the astral body of man, before
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- objects such as plants, for instance. Thus it was impossible for us to
- principles is like a plant of the present day. We meet here a third
- also within plants; it is a kind of sleep consciousness of still lower
- we have during sleep, like the plant consciousness. It is not
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- incarnation will be implanted in one of the three soul members. Let us
- plants, consisting as they do only of physical and etheric body.
- Plants live continually in the consciousness of dreamless sleep. The
- led to supplant a point of view which was religious or spiritual by
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- capable of receiving the Christ Impulse and of transplanting it into
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: