Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: position
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- the power which drove him into the position in which he suffered the
- special position in order to do something for the whole of mankind. We
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- were clean. It is not a question of one view being in opposition to
- if they are repeated influence the whole disposition in such a
- disposition to disease in the third incarnation.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- a person brings with him certain predispositions which in one
- according as the person is in the position to build weak or strong
- against the opposition of your body, against the forces which will
- incarnation in which he will encounter the greatest opposition to his
- Ego is stimulated into action in opposition to the organisation of the
- opportunity of meeting with the opposition we have described above.
- person who is ill owing to the opposition of the three bodies, can
- position to compensate for certain actions in his previous life.
- individuality acts in opposition to the luciferic powers and wages a
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- speak of ahrimanic predisposition to disease. We then pointed out in
- impregnated with a predisposition to a certain illness, but, at the
- are slightly indisposed, to be able to forget that indisposition,
- disposition for the illness within us. A great many forms of illness,
- ourselves with a false motive, and how the false supposition
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- We always encounter this when we have to deal with those dispositions,
- capacities and talents through the disposition which he has brought
- in speaking of hereditary disposition, we suffer from a delusion,
- What is the position in those cases where there is no pain with
- be in the position without following it with the degree of
- through our ordinary consciousness we are in a position to counteract
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- predisposition for illness? What induces us between death and rebirth
- inner being of man, and the position of man in relation to the
- judgement, the more do we work in opposition to Ahriman. This appears
- existence. Because of this they are in a position to raise up the
- in opposition to Ahriman; therefore those who take steps against
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- opposition. But we shall achieve some result, especially when such a
- disposition shows in early youth, if we bring the sufferer into such a
- dispositions develop and change in a normal way in ordinary life. In
- would be a cheap supposition. Everything need not always be thus
- next incarnation a disposition to spirituality.
- Let us further suppose we were in a position to protect them from this
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- evolution is subject to definite laws, and we are not in a position
- uncharitableness. Although we may be in a position to remove the
- again react upon the whole of the condition and disposition of her
- suppositions concerning such facts will never be decisive for reality.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- books those expositions which could be given here if we had time
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: