Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: preserve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- Moon-existence. Indeed, the laws of that old Moon are preserved in the
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- preserved the best parts of the ancient sacred wisdom of humanity
- example, in the Buddhistic world which has preserved important parts
- has preserved some of the old conceptions which came to them as
- truths, the ancient wisdom of humanity, preserved a kind of knowledge
- resembling that human individuality which is preserved when a person
- evolution, while the animals have preserved it like thrifty
- substances remained behind and preserved laws which in previous
- still part of the Earth, man had preserved an organisation which could
- with the Earth. These organisations had remained gross, had preserved
- beings which have preserved the old rigid Moon character and those
- clairvoyant vision how things once were, there was preserved with it
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- impression upon him, while another person who had preserved a sound
- epidemic. We should in such a case preserve the physical body from the
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- to preserve this treasure of human culture in those beautiful poetical
- human evolution will alone be preserved.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: