Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- given, so that we may know what is understood when in future the word
- understood. We thus get somewhat nearer to the idea when it is clear
- we need in order to understand life; for life can only be understood
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- regarding the animal kingdom, have been thoroughly misunderstood.
- misunderstood this had we gone to work conscientiously, but we have
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- illustration of this, which upon reflection will soon be understood.
- reminded that spiritual causes will not always be understood in the
- Spiritual Science and which can also be quite reasonably understood.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- Now it must be clearly understood that a certain consequence will come
- luciferic or ahrimanic influences. When these things are understood by
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- IT is easily understood that karmic law can operate when, in the sense
- We have understood that it is possible to attribute karmic influences
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- around us can be understood quite clearly if we consider from a
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karmic Effects Of Our Experiences As Men and Women. Death and Birth In Relationship to Karma
- B is still standing in the same place where he stood at 9
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- be understood in the light of a Life-account, in which on
- cannot be understood in any other way; and this, too, is the view of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: