Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tendencies
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Nature and Significance of Karma in the Personal and Individual, and in Humanity, the Earth and the Universe
- must try first to develop tendencies latent in him and draw them out,
- inherent tendencies of his soul have been observed and naturally
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- materialistic views and tendencies they will develop the forces which
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma in Relation to Disease and Health
- deeds. This is in fact the case. He develops tendencies which are
- directed against his own being, and these tendencies, in so far as
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- forms intentions and tendencies during the time up to a new birth, and
- manifold thoughts and tendencies cross one another, making the human
- tendencies and desires. To illustrate this, let us take a striking
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Natural and Accidental Illness in Relationship to Karma
- measles quite unnecessary, since the tendencies brought forth in this
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- and that as such characteristics are there, certain tendencies towards
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: