Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: waking
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Relationships Between Karma and Accidents
- normal life, namely, sleeping and waking, and we shall then find
- human being when the daily states of sleeping and waking succeed one
- body. Every morning on waking, all that constitutes our inner being
- just as in the waking state we are surrounded by things and facts of
- moment of waking we are prevented from regarding the inner nature of
- understand waking and sleeping in the same sense in which we
- waking person from this point of view, we shall say that in him are
- principles of his being which we find in a normal waking state. As
- our physical and etheric bodies on awaking and perceive something,
- shows the very fact of our awakening. Just as the state of waking is
- waking condition of our astral body. What is it we do when in normal
- health we live in an ordinary waking condition? We are awake in
- ordinary life. But so that we could possess an ordinary waking
- we call pain, which we do not have during our waking condition when in
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- in a wrong waking state, is also that which prevents us from ever
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- waking condition in the daytime, but we cannot descend to it. That
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: