Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0120)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wisdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma and the Animal Kingdom
- preserved the best parts of the ancient sacred wisdom of humanity
- truths, the ancient wisdom of humanity, preserved a kind of knowledge
- primeval wisdom of humanity, when mankind still possessed the
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: The Curability and Incurability of Diseases in Relation to Karma
- in accordance with the wisdom which he brings with him into this
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Forces of Nature, Volcanic Eruptions, Earthquakes and Epidemics in Relation to Karma
- Sagas and myths have always known of the deepest wisdom, and have
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Karma of the Higher Beings
- why we shall always find that however much wisdom concerning the
- material world one may absorb upon the physical plane, this wisdom
- world, were prepared for it in this way, which demonstrates the wisdom
- the one from the other. Let us suppose that according to the wisdom
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Free Will and Karma in the Future of Human Evolution
- behind upon the Moon upon the Cosmos of Wisdom. They are
- with wisdom. Otherwise, without this wisdom, love would be an
- Title: Manifestations/Karma: Lecture: Individual and Human Karma. Karma of the Higher Beings.
- same thing happen. Then we see the passing over of the Eastern wisdom
- it will be permeated with wisdom. Man, in pressing forward towards the
- which is wisdom.
- By this means Love and Wisdom will enter the human soul. Love and
- Wisdom will become the practical force, the vital impulse which
- results from Anthroposophy. Wisdom which is the inner counter-part of
- Light, Wisdom which can unite with Love, and Love when it is permeated
- with Wisdom; these two will lead us to the understanding of what at
- present is immersed in external wisdom. If we are to partake in the
- permeate ourselves with Wisdom and Love, for these elements will flow
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: