Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0124)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: baptism
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Ego: Lecture 3
- the etheric body became free for a moment. Through the baptism in the
- world-historic epoch. Therefore John was initiated just in the Baptism
- One will come who will bring a higher baptism. When the spiritual sun
- mounts higher, then there arises from the Waterman-baptism, the
- baptism from spiritual water. The sun ascends in spirit from Waterman
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture II
- baptism in Jordan. The Spirit of Christ then entered into him. From
- said John. Water baptism was specially the baptism within the power
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture III
- — How does the Baptism by John in Jordan now strike us? The
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture IV
- received baptism in Jordan and passed through the experiences met
- into Jesus of Nazareth, and was symbolised in the baptism in Jordan.
- not got a certificate of birth or baptism showing the standing of his
- what occurred for the first time through the baptism in Jordan at the
- of baptism in Jordan. He then stood at the summit of that
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture VI
- foretold the coming of the Christ-Impulse, it describes the baptism
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Four: The Symbolic Language of the Macrocosm in the Gospel of St. Mark
- happened at the Baptism in Jordan, when the Christ Being
- with water!’ Baptism with water lay within the power of
- ‘baptism with the Holy Ghost’.
- give an adequate description of the reality of the Baptism
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Five: The Two Main Streams of Post-Atlantean Civilisation
- want to understand what really happened at the Baptism by
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Six: The Son of God and the Son of Man. The Sacrifice of Orpheus
- the Baptism and the experiences in the
- and was symbolised in the Baptism by John. The people in the
- his father and mother: and if he has no birth or baptismal
- with what took place at the Baptism in the Jordan at the
- the moment of the Baptism by John. In the Christ there was
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Eight: Laws of Rhythm in the Domain of Soul-and-Spirit.
- begins at once with the description of the Baptism by John in
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Eleven: Kyrios, The Lord of the Soul
- time. Baptism in the Jordan revealed to those who underwent
- was to this end that John had received the baptismal
- come would give a higher kind of Baptism than he himself was
- Pisces and when this happens the Aquarius Baptism becomes a
- Baptism with spiritual water — Pisces, the Fishes. Hence the
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Twelve: Mystery Teachings in St. Mark's Gospel
- this name because they were able to confer the water-baptism,
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Thirteen: The Voice of the Angelos and the Speech of the Exousiai
- this baptism the whole body was plunged into the Jordan as
- body after this experience during baptism was henceforth
- Title: Universal Human: Lecture Three: The Lord of the Soul
- and their etheric bodies were freed for a moment. Through baptism in
- the history of the world. Therefore, John underwent the baptism
- who will bring a higher baptism.”
- rises higher, then the Aquarian baptism becomes a baptism with
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: