Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0124)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lord
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Ego: Lecture 3
- in the wilderness; prepare the way of the Lord; make straight his
- way of the lord; make straight his paths. For either a
- by the lord, as generally happens, then one is translating
- were the lords, to whom man was given over (man had to wait
- soul forces became subject to the Kyrios, the Lord of the soul forces,
- I think, I feel, I will: The Lord makes itself
- your souls: Kyrios, the Lord in your souls. Listen, how it calls
- soul Lord, of the I. Make open his forces! Thus one must
- man's soul-solitude longs for the approach of the Lord in the soul, of
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture II
- Hark to the cry in the wilderness: Make ready the way of the Lord.
- or Lord, as it is usually translated in the lines “prepare the
- way of the Lord.” The true meaning is something we can still
- or Lord when spoken in the connection I have indicated? Men felt that
- “Lord” and “Ruler,” he who regulated and
- when the ego, the Lord of the soul-forces is in command and the
- within the forces that served it. But now the ego, the Lord of the
- is Lord of the soul is coming!” No person or Being is meant by
- these words, but only the emergence of the ego as “Lord”
- point to the moment of the coming of the ego. As Lord of the forces
- It is then the “Lord” comes, he takes his way towards the
- the Lord of the soul): prepare the direction for the (soul's)
- respecting this was: that the lordship of the ego, the
- “Lord,” would enter men's souls. This is what the
- approaching lordship of the ego. Therefore he said to his disciples:
- my disposal by which I can announce through my Angel that the Lord
- the Gospel. The Prophet Isaiah had foretold that the Lord of the
- referred to in the word “Lord,” but thinks only of the
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture VI
- in its true form: — “And except that the Lord had
- 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect\'s sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. \
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Four: The Symbolic Language of the Macrocosm in the Gospel of St. Mark
- Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths
- in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his
- Kyrios, or Lord, as in the usual rendering of this
- passage. ‘Prepare ye the way of the Lord.’ The
- surface of the soul as the appearance of a Lord and Master,
- within the soul there is a Lord, a Kyrios: the
- when the Lord of the soul-forces, the ‘I’,
- Now, the Lord of those forces, the ‘I’, was at
- ‘I’ as the Lord in the whole structure of the
- soul. ‘The Lord within the soul is at hand.’
- they are its servants: but now the Lord, the Kyrios, is
- becomes more and more powerful as Lord of the soul-forces.
- the soul’ — the cry for the Lord of the soul.
- intuitively understood.) ‘Prepare the way of the Lord
- the Lord of the soul-forces.
- the Lord; but there will come One who has the powers
- Lord of the soul-forces will come to men and that the
- will prepare men for the approach of the Lord of the
- conception of what the word ‘Lord’ signifies. The
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Eight: Laws of Rhythm in the Domain of Soul-and-Spirit.
- except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Eleven: Kyrios, The Lord of the Soul
- KYRIOS, THE LORD OF THE SOUL
- the Lord, make his paths straight.”
- Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths
- as ‘the Lord’, with the usual connotation, is
- of the Kyrios, the Ruler, the Lord — in short, of the
- ‘I’, the Lord of the soul. Open the way for his
- longs for the coming of its Lord and Ruler, the
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Twelve: Mystery Teachings in St. Mark's Gospel
- Lord, make straight his path”.’
- ‘Lord’, for the ‘I’, to enter into
- translated so baldly as ‘lord’. The soul was felt
- of the Lord, make his paths straight!
- Title: Universal Human: Lecture Three: The Lord of the Soul
- Lord of the Soul
- wilderness, prepare the way of the Lord, make straight his paths.
- of the Lord, make his paths straight.” For they express either
- Kyrios. To translate it as “the Lord,” as is
- the soul. Formerly, they had been the lords of humanity, and human
- Lord of the soul forces, the I. When the term Kyrios referred
- Lord makes himself felt in the forces of the soul. “Prepare
- strong I — Kyrios, the Lord — awaken in your souls.
- direction of the Lord of the soul — the I. Make open his
- that our soul solitude longs for the approach of the Lord in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: