Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0124)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mercury
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture VII
- Mercury, Venus, Sun, according to the old-not the new sequence
- correctly assign the symbol of Mercury. We might therefore say
- the influx into our culture of a wave of a kind of Mercury-influence,
- might expect that nothing of the Mercury element could have appeared
- pupil, Schopenhauer, reveals this Mercury influence. You can learn
- Mercury was regarded as the symbol of Buddhism, and following on the
- Buddha stands for Mercury and Mercury for Buddha) in the same way as
- fact that the Buddha, or Mercury-stream, has as little light to throw
- — this is the “Mercury stream”; its presence is
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Nine: The Moon-Religion of Jahve and its Reflection in Arabism
- THE PENETRATION OF THE BUDDHA-MERCURY STREAM INTO
- Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, in the old not the new sequence,
- symbol of Mercury. If our symbolism is correct, just as we
- form of Mercury-culture.
- expect to find in Goethe any trace of the Mercury-influence;
- of Buddhism. Mercury has always been regarded as the symbol
- of the Buddha-influence — Buddha standing for Mercury and
- Mercury for Buddha — in the same way as the Moon-influence
- understand that the Buddha- or Mercury-stream has as little
- into our present culture. This is the Mercury-stream, the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: