Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0124)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: raphael
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture IV
- works of Michelangelo, of Leonardo da Vinci, or Raphael, and having
- painter, Raphael and Leonardo da Vinci, or those Powers who paint the
- have come down to us in the works of art of Raphael and Leonardo da
- are able to see what Raphael, for instance, put into his pictures, or
- Title: Excursus/Mark: IV: The Path of Theosophy from Former Ages until Now
- which there would have been no Homer, no Pindar, Raphael or
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Six: The Son of God and the Son of Man. The Sacrifice of Orpheus
- Vinci, Raphael and others, and later on climb some Swiss
- shall ask: Who is the greater artist: Raphael, Leonardo da
- Raphael, Leonardo da Vinci and others of their calibre, we
- can perceive something of what Raphael, for example,
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Ten: Rosicrucian WIsdom in Folk-Mythology
- have been a Homer, a Pindar, a Raphael, a Michelangelo; there
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Thirteen: The Voice of the Angelos and the Speech of the Exousiai
- Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, give expression to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: