Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0124)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: done
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Excursus/Mark: I: A Retrospect
- advance in spiritual life. Incidentally, everything has been done in
- this power in our ego and astral body. This is done by following the
- such things often hears it said: — “I have not done this
- to-day to glance backwards over the work done during the past year;
- Title: Excursus/Mark: II: Some Practical Points of View
- can be done by anyone who also accepts the truth without any
- one has done so, yet is mistaken! For this reason most of the astral
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture I
- this had been done, each section would have been presented in
- first done in the third cultural period.
- to build the bridge. It will he done most easily in the domain of
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture II
- the spiritual realms, but in a higher way than had been done before.
- interpret it to their own liking, as is so often done with poetry,
- as “straight” as is usually done, nor as
- the same time we hold to tradition, it must be done some-what as
- heaven. Only when this is done can the connection between the
- are the shadows of macrocosmic events.” When you have done this
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture III
- own merit as Buddha had done; but he had been set apart to be the
- certain Spiritual Beings have done this or that, in respect of what
- is right or wrong, and have done, for instance, what Siegfried did,
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture IV
- day he did something he should not have done — he looked back.
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture V
- picture of what the man has done during his life. In the same way
- difficult to connect with spiritual life. We have first done this as
- being done less frequently.
- to be strengthened through compassion this is best done when we are
- Title: Excursus/Mark: III: Excursus: Lecture VI
- reserved to the last. Why this was done will be rightly understood
- abstractly as is done to-day, but they will perceive how this spirit
- exercises must be done in the right way, the muscles must be
- Title: Excursus/Mark: IV: The Path of Theosophy from Former Ages until Now
- value and connects us with what is eternal; for everything done by
- to-day and speak to mankind in ideas as will be done later; to-day
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture One: On the Investigation and Communication of Spiritual Truths
- Mark, Luke and John. If this is done we shall come
- amends for the damage we have done.
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Three: The Tasks of the Fifth Post-Atlantean Epoch
- physical world. This might be done. But in that case my book
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Four: The Symbolic Language of the Macrocosm in the Gospel of St. Mark
- done to-day is to try to revive something of this feeling, as
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Five: The Two Main Streams of Post-Atlantean Civilisation
- they found that again the animals had done him no harm:
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Seven: The Higher Members of Man's Constitution
- reflected pictures of what a man has done during the course
- especially if it is done frequently — brings a man into
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Ten: Rosicrucian WIsdom in Folk-Mythology
- done later on; you must speak of the King's son, of the
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Eleven: Kyrios, The Lord of the Soul
- intimate disciples, as he might well have done, that he had
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Twelve Answers to Questions
- because in those days to have done so would have seemed
- Title: Background/Mark: Lecture Thirteen: The Voice of the Angelos and the Speech of the Exousiai
- part of the rites of Initiation. Why was this done? Because
- Title: Universal Human: Lecture Three: The Lord of the Soul
- usually done, produces absolute nonsense. What does this word mean?
- done in ancient Persia, is no longer practiced. Thus, the divine
- wording. That can't be done; the old words are no longer understood.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: